MPB10 with Heavy Metals Removal
MPB10 Whole House System with Heavy Metals Removal
- Related Products
FreshWater's MPB10 with heavy metal removal delivers all the benefits of our standard MPB10 whole house system, but with the advantage of heavy metals removal, too.
- The system has been designed to provide clear, clean water that is free of sediment, chlorine, other chemicals and heavy metals to every outlet throughout the home - so from the cloakroom to your en suite, you can be sure that every tap dispenses nothing less than the freshest filtered water.
- One of the most superior domestic whole house systems available
Built-in shut-off and bypass valves allow easy cartridge changes with no need for mains water to be turned off
Solid, robust construction allows system to be 'freestanding' if necessary - no need for support
All fixtures and fittings included - braided metal hoses, fixing brackets, screws and initial cartridges
The system is connected to your home's incoming mains water supply and comprises three filter housings that are connected sequentially. The incoming water initially passes through the 'Pre-Filter', which removes sediment and particles, then through the heavy metals filter, removing metals such as lead, aluminium and copper and finally through the 'Topaz' carbon block filter, which is effective against a wide range of chemical contaminants, including chlorine.
Topaz carbon cartridges are recommended for use when chemical, rather than bacterial, contamination is a concern. Topaz cartridges will remove chlorine, trihalomethane, pesticides, herbicides, PAHs (polyaromatic hydrocarbons - oil based chemicals, dry cleaning solvents, tetrahydrochloride), phenols, parasites and many other chemicals in both particle and dissolved forms.
If harmful bacteria, parasites and cysts are a concern, we recommend that you install a filter tap system such as FreshWater's 1000 system. This system uses a ceramic cartridge, which is highly effective against bacteria, parasites and cysts. Used in conjunction with your MPB10 whole house system you can be secure in the knowledge that your drinking water supply is just as nature intended and of a consistently high quality.
- Whole House Filters are connected to the incoming mains water supply so that every source of water in your house is filtered.
- The Pre-Filter removes sediment - prolonging the life of the unit's other filter cartridge.
- We recommend that the Pre-filter is changed after a period of 6 months ( sooner if it clogs).
- Specialist heavy metals removal filter tackles metals such as lead, copper, cadmium, mercury and aluminium
- 'Topaz' carbon block cartridge removes chlorine and other chemicals and is changed annually.
- 5 year warranty on housings
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!